Sunday, November 13, 2011

On A Spiritual Note

IMPORTANT!  Forgot to pack battery charger for the camera, and it is dead, with no way to recharge it for now. Sucks!  Must have charger sent to me.

I didn't realize how quickly I would start to love the people here.  I can already tell I'm going to be so attached to my investigators/converts.  The language is going well, and Ghana is a happening place for business, etc.  I could have some potential employment prospects here when the mission is over, haha.

On a spiritual note, I've really learned a lot just beng in the MTC.  The people here are soooo knowledgeable, it's crazy inspiring!  The atonement has been on my mind a lot,  as well as obedience, especially to the mission rules.  It's crazy to think about but if it wasn't for the Atonement we'd all be subject to Satan and we'd be miserable.  We're reaping the benefit of the Atonement everyday, anytime we feel joy, or comfort!  I'm so thankful for Christ and his willingness to do the will of Heavenly Father in his plan for us.

Everyone at home, I love and miss you and I appreciate all the thoughts and prayers.  Send packages!
I leave the MTC on Wednesday, so send package to the mission home.

Take care and enjoy life in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.