Monday, March 19, 2012

Cape Coast Mission Death Stamp...

This week really did fly by, huh?

Well, Wednesday I get my new companion! I'll pick him up at the Mission Home since he'll be straight from the MTC! So, I'm training if you didn't know, ha.  I don't know his name yet, but he will probably be Nigerian since only one American is coming.  Just me and four others are training, so it's cool.  I'm excited for the change.

Sounds like you guys have been more than busy as of late and I look forward to all the changes when I get back.    
I've been so adjusted since like my first week here, I feel very much at home.   I'm having the time of my life, truly!  But I am curious about how everyone is doing.  Really, everyone.

The mission split will be finalized in July but this transfer and next will sum up where people will be staying, whether Cape Coast or Kumasi Mission. Since I'm training, I've got a Cape Coast Mission death stamp, which is exactly what I wanted, ha!  I love President and Sister Shulz so much, they're the best.  So this training program will be for 12 weeks and will take me up to 7 months!  I'll be here a year before we know it, ha.

So, all is well here, the only thing bothering me is that I haven't heard back from Emily.  What's up with that?  She knows I love her and want to marry her, HAHA!!!!!!

Have a great week.  Peace and love from Ghana!
Elder Brown

Here are a few pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.