Monday, March 26, 2012

Getting Lost In The Work...

Well, about me this week...my new companion is Elder Obot from Lagos, Nigeria.  I miss Elder Derry as we had a lot more in common but you won't always get companions that you become best friends with.  On the bright side, we are staying very busy so I am just getting lost in the work.

It is more difficult now because we need a translator to go out to lessons with us.  My Fante isn't good enough to teach with, but I get by when we are just contacting.  I'm still having fun though, I'm just a little sad to see Derry go.  I'm thinking that after these 12 weeks I will transfer though.

I don't really have much to say this week, I've just been so busy, teaching this new missionary and getting him adjusted, etc.  A little more stressful then one might think, ha.  Next week when things are a little more settled down I will have more to say.  My mind just isn't with me today.  Don't worry though, I'm still doing great!

I'll be sure to share some stories next week!  Take care and have a great week.

Love from Ghana...

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.