Monday, August 20, 2012

Being A Stranger Is Refreshing...

First thing...some food requests (mom, nana...said with sad puppy dog eyes and cute Devon smile)Old El Paso Taco Stuffers, and Idahoan Mashed Potato Mix.  Plenty, I love these things and I want tons, haha.  Also, a few Pop Tarts would be cool.

YEA!!!  2nd ward should read my blog, ha.

I apologize in advance, my post won't be as full as normal, I've just been busy this week, figuring out the area, etc.

My companion is Elder Williamson.  I like the guy a lot!  We're always laughing and we just vibe, so we're working hard and enjoying the Spirit between us.

Kojokrom is the name of my new area, it is just outside of Sekondi.  I'm really enjoying it and it's just so refreshing being a stranger, ha.  It's a lot bigger, and a lot more busy, but I like that.  Compared to Nkanfoa, it's like a major city.  I don't feel tired at the end of the day because the place is so alive.  I'm loving it for sure.  We have a handful of pretty cool investigators and I'm excited to see how they progress and grow.   I'm glad to be with Elder Williamson, we vibe well and he's very humble.  President is truly inspired, this companionship is just what I needed at this point of my mission.

Like I said, I apologize for not having much to say.  But, next week, I'll be adjusted well.  Don't be too disappointed this week.  Just know that I'm having fun and all is well.

I TURN 20 NEXT WEEK!!! I can't believe it,ha.

Love and Peace from Ghana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.