Monday, August 12, 2013

Slow Down and Enjoy Life!

Well, D is still doing great, his baptism will be this Saturday.  I'm excited for that and it's just another testimony builder to me.  Even if it is only one soul that you can bring into the gospel, your joy nows no bounds.

It is difficult to explain what was happening with my glasses and it had been occurring for quite some time, but essentially the film placed on the lenses were bubbling severely and hindering my vision.  They were bad, one pair wasn't even wearable and I was suffering with the second pair.  I think the Ghana weather is too severe or something.

Well, transfer news is this Saturday and Zone Council is Wednesday.  I'm wondering if I'll get a call to train Wednesday or not.  It's been weighing heavily on my mind, so I wouldn't be surprised and I'd be slightly elated.  The anticipation is clouding my mind a bit, I'm sure you understand.

My week has just been your run of the mill week.  Looking forward to Saturday for sure though.

Well, my time is up.  Take care, slow down a bit and enjoy the journey of life!  Talk to you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.