Monday, October 7, 2013

Wealthy Members but Humble Members...

The area is nice . . . too nice . . . reminds me of home.  The members in Chapel Hill ward are wealthy, they have their nice cars they roll to church in, it's something else.  Yet they are still humble, I attribute that to the gospel of Jesus Christ.  It's not easy though, ha.  I'm anxious to just get home! ha

My companion is a cool, understanding Elder.  We're getting along just fine.  We have some progressing investigators, and the work is thoroughly enjoyable right now.  I'm well pleased with conditions I will finish in.

The ZL's will hopefully pick up information regarding travel this Wednesday for Zone Council.  Don't worry, it will come, ha ha.

I really don't have much to say honestly, sorry for that.  But I'm happy, I'm having fun.  BUT, I'M COMING HOME!  I'm ready, I'm preparing, I'm getting nervous, ha ha.

Take care and surely I'll be able to elaborate more next week!

A few pics:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.